Tutweer Animal Nutrition Products Co. is a Shareholders' Company registered in Egypt according to law No. 159 with commercial registration No. 6810 (Giza)
Our plant is located in El Fatah Industrial Zone (B) in Kom Ushim, belonging to Al Fayoum Governorate. The distance to the plant is 55 Km. from Giza, on the Giza - Fayoum Desert Road.
Our plant is specialized in producing a number of innovative animal feed ingredients and products modified by thermal and chemical treatments to enhance their nutritional characteristics and value. The company uses the dry extrusion technology with appropriate thermal and chemical parameters for each product to modify its nature to suit the special purpose of its use in animal nutrition. Our products cover a range of animal species (Poultry, Dairy and Beef Cattle, Sheep, Horses and fish).
As animal and poultry production specialists and consultants, we put our long experience and the latest research & development findings into our products. We keep a close eye on the economics of using our ingredients and products by our clients.
To be recognized and respected as the most trusted supplier of innovative animal nutrition products, that upgrade the economical efficiency of animal feeds
- Use science-based innovations to produce nutrition ingredients and products, with enhanced economical value for feed and livestock producers
- Apply best practices and adhere to quality, honesty and integrity
- Make a fair profit from work that improves profitability for our clients
- Team work: We expect the involvement of everyone in the company and our clients
- Openness and respect: We must be straightforward with each other, with our clients, our suppliers, our government and the community
- Learning and improvement: We must continuously learn about new innovations and use them to develop and improve our products
- Delegating: Everyone must take authority and responsibility as if they are the owners of the company
- Accuracy: we must consistently be accurate in applying production parameters, product quality standards and meeting clients' expectations